just don't let the sun go down on me

Monday, May 08, 2006

you sing a sad song just to turn it around

got home in paraƱaque at around 8.30 and ghad am so dead tired. my legs are so killing me. my alak-alakans are throbbing. my feet are sored. and i smell like carbon dioxide.

i had too much west ice today. ghaaad. too much. around 12-14 of them. dang. it's hell not good.

i haven't felt this tired in recent memory. strange day. that's what you get using 4 different kinds of public transportation in an hour and a half just to get home from school. i do need a car of my own. hahaha, just a wishful thinking. i should first learn how to drive.

am home alone right now. my kuya hasn't returned home from work. and my parents rushed all the way to may father's hometown in laguna this afternoon. i figured out somebody passed away. i just do not know who. they didn't tell when they called me to say they're on their way to laguna and not to diliman to pick me up. and i don't know why i did not ask who died. they didn't tell who either. now it's so freaky here in our house. i am hearing noises outside and back in the dirty kitchen. i am more afriad of burglars than ghosts. so i just locked myself inside the house. i feel safer now.

i need to rest. how i wish our house is a big spa. doobidoodum. well at least, we have this old foot massaging machine. it will do. it should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home