just don't let the sun go down on me

Sunday, April 23, 2006

oh boy kuya boy!

boyohboyohboyohboy!

this, so far and how i wish would ultimately be, is the best part of them all... CASTING!

c'mon mehn! never in my life i thought this experience would come early. today, we had the final casting call for our tvc. my eyes were really glued on the vtr screen (yeah, yeah, and would also glance at the models unergoing the go-see, ofcourse). hohwell. how i wish i could make you girls and guys envy me more, but i can't. i can't speak of anything in detail. darn the confidentiality rule. ohwellohwellohwell. but ohboyohboyohboy! i felt like i was straight, not, and everything in between all at the same time today. literally. god, those creatures! how could they all be so0000 damn hawt??? oh well, i am fully satisfied with all the talents we chose for the tvc. really really looking forward to monday, hoping i could get pictures with them. woohoo!

oh and, i just couldn't tell the name (drat!), but one of our friends almost made it to the final call. i was surprised during the client interlock last friday night, to see the vtr of our friend who apparently attended the first casting call and our friend got good comments from the client. i know that our friend was included in the shortlist for the final casting call, but our friend was a no show this afternoon. i dunno why. sayang!

just to end this post, i wanna share that i had another lkg tower experience today. wala lang. i just love that building for no logical reason. i just think it's one well designed building, that's all. so anyay, i was sent there to get the product which will be used in the tvc. i was alone inside the high-tech posh elevator and I-T-W-A-S-O-N-E-T-H-R-I-L-L-R-I-D-E-! it zoomed up and i felt as if i left my soul in the ground floor and when i had to go down, it was more of an Enchanted Kingdom SpaceShuttle than the way up. When I reached ground floor and the doors opened, i was so nanghihina, i could barely open my eyes and carry myself. i turned around the corner and a lady guard saw me. assisted me and let me sit on her chair. i almost passed out. she was wiping cold sweat off me as i just felt like a big slump on that chair. it wasn't that embarrassing because it was a saturday afternoon, so there are barely many people at the lobby. super thanks to super lady guard, darn, i forgot to ask her name. so after a few minutes, i felt ok at went to the toilet. ohboy, i love their toilet flush! as in! it's a toilet flush like no other! i've never seen any toilet that flushes that powerful. It was like tsunami inside the toilet! I swear, ganun talaga kalakas yung flush. no kidding and no sarcasm. and i love it! i'll go back there and make poopy, the best place for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home