just don't let the sun go down on me

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

eto ba ang hagardo?

it's already 4.37 in the morning and how the effing hell could i be here at a netshop in philcoa after a long and hagardous day at Tey's thesis shoot???

i will just call it my charity work for this week. my dear friend Aisha is way past her dorm's curfew and she's nowhere to go. didn't offer my place for it has been untouched by cleaning aids for some days now, after i evicted my housemate. hehehe, feeling big brother. anyway, so there. i am doing charity work by babysitting at a netshop. hehehehe. well, got a few minutes left and my work is done.

###

i was supposed to be doing only production design stuff at Tey's thesis shoot yesterday. but nooooo. instantly, i was transformed into a geisha-faced circa 1500 waltz dancer. ...if ever there's such thing. for some two hours my face was flaking with the white stuff they put on it. match it with sweat dripping down my cheeks ruining my makeup, while dancing waltz round the hall like a stupid clown... we had many takes for the ball scenes and at the of it, i so wanted to vommit. i thought i was going to collapse in the middle of the takes. oh well, but i managed.

hmm... i sound mareklamo bout it. it was so hagardous, yes. but i just had to do it. for the love of film. and for the love of Tey. of course. i so love her thesis too!

CONGRATS TEY! thanks for the experience. =)


###

hey Aisha, it's 5 already. are we going or are we going???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home