just don't let the sun go down on me

Saturday, May 20, 2006

on all fours

tagged by e.s.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. sold candies to my grade 2 classmates
2. tindero in a craftstore we used to own
3. recording artist (kuno)
4. creative director & PM for The Lynn Sherman Show

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. In The Mood For Love
2. Got 2 Believe
3. Moulin Rouge
4. a Zhang Ziyi film

Four places you have lived in:
1. Paco, Manila
2. ParaƱaque City
3. Culiat, QC
4. Diliman, QC

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Pinoy Big Brother (all editions)
2. CSI: NY
3. Sex & The City
4. Alias

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Laguna
2. Baguio
4. Cebu
5. HongKong

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Friendster
2. Peyups.com
3. Yahoo Mail / Gmail
4. my blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pistachio or any pink colored ice cream
2. tiramisuuuuu
3. anything that has cheese on it (four cheese pizza -->utimate!)
4. seafood pesto

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed with someone
2. inside Big Brother's house
3. Batanes
4. Dresden, Germany

Seven friends who I have tagged that I think will respond
1. Patti
2. Prech
3. Kriz
4. Raymond
5. Irene
6. Ygraine
7. Katz

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aba. in bed with someone din ah. haha.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:17:00 PM

 
Blogger andreEeEe said...

opkors.
hehehe.
hello bikoy! =)

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:06:00 AM

 
Blogger pyxislynx said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, June 30, 2006 1:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home