just don't let the sun go down on me

Monday, October 17, 2005

my 10-point sembreak agenda

i just decided to make this sembreak productive.

these are the events i lined up for myself:

1. Film 113 Final Prod viewing on Tuesday at CMC

2. Longest Buffet Ever on Saturday at Eastwood

3. UP Cineastes Sembreak no date and place yet

4. Cinemanila Film Festival, which will run until the 25th

and these are some more things i MUST accomplish before the sembreak ends:

5. finish reading a lot--as in A LOT-- of books.

6. watch a lot--as in A LOT din--of films. on dvd or in cinemas.

7. the most important: GAIN AT LEAST 10 POUNDS. heck. how can i do this? what's the fastest, most efficient way??? hmmm... GLUTONNY! ahaha.

8. new hair style. pakalbo kaya ako?

9. and a new and improved me. cheka. hehe.

10. and a rennovated, repainted, rearranged room sa qc apartment ko.
please pray for me na magawa ko tong lahat ng mga ito. ahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home