just don't let the sun go down on me

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

'coz someone told me to sleep tight

i was hooked on the net last night that i logged out around 3.30 this morning.

went to bed. and i guess i was officially sleeping some 30 minutes later.

and guess what time i woke up?

3.30 in the afternoon!!!

11 and a half hours of sleep.



what's your favorite part of sleeping???

aside from sleeping itself, my favorite is the REM part.

rapid eye movement. it's the part when you're shifting from concious to unconcious.

when i'm there, i still feel in control. i can control the thoughts running through my mind. and it's the time when i recall the most important events that happened to my on that day. it's also when pictures flash into my mind... pictures of faces, events, places that are clearly photographed inside my brain. some things i want to remember.

it's also when i reflect of the things that happen during the day. when i lay on the bed and close my eyes, i think if i did good that day. or did bad. hehehe. i just love that time before i fall into sleep.



i don't get to dream always. i mean, don't have dreams during sleep. i dunno why.

but when i do get to have one, guess what! i can control what happens in my dream. i can make peole puke. can fly or walk in mid-air. can change the dream. can stop it. virtually, can do anything i want, with the results i want, in the way i want. hahahaha.

the only thing i can't do is when i wake up accidentally in the middle of a very interesting dream, i can't continue the dream when i fall back to sleep.

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home