just don't let the sun go down on me

Monday, July 25, 2005

ready for my tv debut?

NOOOOOOOOO!

I'M NOOOOOOOT!

first, i forgot to have a haircut. i planned to go to sm bicutan later this afternoon but i was busy doing the cineastes' sigsheet any was tuned in to gloria's state of the nation address, that's why i forgot.

second, i don't know what to wear. my best clothes are in the laundry bin and just as well, i forgot to wash one.

third, i don't know where studio #17 is. but trixie said the guards are mabait and they will show me the way.

fourth, and major problem, the topic on tomorrow's atomic bam segment of breakfast is gloria's sona. yeah, i listened to the sona. but the thing is, i still am unsure of my take on her sona. arrrgh. but generally, i believe, what effing things she said this afternoon, i agree for the most part. however, the speech was lacking and avoiding issues which were expected of her to address. like, her take on the scandal she's in to and the pending impeachment case. but i believe that she made it clear in her sona that it's time to address the more real problems our country is facing. enough of this political show. on to solving poverty and hunger.

oh great! now i think, i just made my piece. hmmm... yeah. darn! i'm less worried now. hehehe.

got to sleep now. big day ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home